Tuesday 9 August 2011

Beautiful day isn't it?

Well its a brand new day and a delightful one at that here in SUNNY Nelson in my opinion there is nothing nicer than a nice sunny winters day (maybe a slightly coolish day in summer...?...nah).

I have a new layout to share with you all, I have completed this layout to enter into a monthly challenge at Eye Candy Magic im not too sure if I can enter seeing as I am in New Zealand but I'm going to give it a shot and if not I have a super fun to show everyone :)




Eye Candy Magic is AWESOME the owner Sam makes amazing embellies and has really inspiring layouts they are really fun...like SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO fun! I dont know how I came about her blog but I'm glad I did its pretty cool you should check it out!

The competition was to use the technique 'masking' on a layout or card, masking is really cool it looks quite striking and its fun to get your colour sprays out and have a play I dont really own many fancy masks but you can get really creative with masking using punch cut outs etc. I used a doily looks cool and it was easily accessible


heres some close ups:




Like I said i had SO much FUN creating this layout everyone go get masking :)

No comments:

Post a Comment