Thursday 14 July 2011

Peek a boo

This is a recent/ish layout I would like to share with you, it is a photo of my son when he was just a wee thing, this page really was my first proper attempt at trying something new like I said earlier my previous pages were a bit 'by the book' - photo on page with a little paper framing the picture and a few rub ons or embellishments.
I actually used a layout sketch I had found on there internet here, it was from a website called Little shop of sketches which actually is a NZ site (yay) its run by a lady called Tanya in shaky Christchurch and it has a lot of GREAT layout ideas.

I personally don't feel as if this layout is complete yet, I think I will add a little more detail in the top right corner I just don't know what yet...but all in all I am pleased with this layout I was aiming for a 'vintage-nursery' vibe and I think using the paper I did (don't quote me but I think it was Kaisercraft) and the doily I have achieved my goal somewhat...

what do you think? any ideas on what else I can add in the corner?

1 comment:

  1. actually I think it was Christina R paper I used...

    ReplyDelete